The home truth for Keizer: 2015 in review
- Home sales up 39.9% year over year
- Days on the market down 9.2% to 98 days from list to close
- Median home price up 8.3% to $216,500
- New construction sales up 3.4%
- Current inventory 3.6 months
- Market favors sellers
Keizer has generally had a robust real estate market. With its proximity to Portland for commuting, and the lack of land available to builders due to the urban growth boundaries, real estate is doing well here. New construction has been selling well and the demand is still high for new construction in Keizer, especially in the Clear Lake area.
If you are looking to buy in Keizer in 2016, know that the market will likely continue to be strongly favoring sellers so expect multiple offer scenarios to happen regularly.