The home truth snippet: Monmouth end of year 2016
- Median home prices were up 9.7% to $237,000
- Home sales were up 13.7%
- Days on the market was down 8.7% to 84 days.
- Current inventory is 4 months
- Market favors: Sellers
This data was provided by the WVMLS and is for acreage and non-acreage properties.
The home truth snippet: Monmouth end of year 2015
- Median home prices up 5.4%
- Home sales down 1.9%
- Days on the market is down 11.9% to 89 days
- Current inventory is 7.9 months
- Market favors: Buyers
Monmouth is the only current market in the Salem metro area that is in a buyers market. Home prices are higher in Monmouth compared to Independence and this higher costs and caused homes to stagnate a bit on the market.
Monmouth Oregon Home Truth Snippet mid-year 2012
- Median home prices: Up 1.7%
- Home sales: up 12%
- Inventory: 14.4 months
- Market favors: buyers, strongly